1. A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints.
2. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
3. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
4. A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate.
5. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
6. A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
7. A fully loaded supertanker travelling at normal speed takes at least twenty minutes to stop.
8. A hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
9. A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can.
10. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
11. A jumbo jet uses 4,000 gallons of fuel to take off.
Read More . . .